- Ripple price managed to hold steady around $0.95 for the past few days
- XRP/USD broke through a critical resistance of $0.92 earlier today
- A bullish trend is forming, taking XRP toward a new resistance at $0.955
Ripple Breaks Resistance, Holds Steady
Earlier today, Ripple broke through a critical resistance point of $0.92, now holding steady at around $0.95. This follows up on last week’s price movements which saw the cryptocurrency drop below $1.00 and enter a bear territory.
Now, a bullish trend is forming again, which could test a new resistance of approximately $0.955. Next up would be $0.97 if XRP manages to surpass $0.95 and go on another bull run. On the downside, a price level of $0.935 is still attainable. A triangle pattern has also formed to show the possible XRP price range for the rest of the day.
In terms of technicals, a bullish signal is shown by the MACD line crossover. The moving averages are also indicating a bullish reversal that could take XRP above $0.94.
Looking at the Technical Indicators:
- Hourly MACD — Bullish signal sent
- Major Support Level — $0.935
- Major Resistance Level — $0.955
Featured Image: Twitter