Ripple Price Analysis Key Highlights:
- Ripple (XRP) broke through the $0.8000 barrier earlier today, reaching as high as $0.8060
- The MACD indicator is sending a bullish signal
- A major support is established around $0.7550
Ripple — New Support Level Tested
Ripple broke through the $0.74 level mentioned yesterday and even rose above $0.8000 for a brief moment before pulling back toward $0.7750. As of now, a major support level of $0.7550 has been established, and the coin is on the verge of moving up once again.
Investors wondering whether XRP could move back to $0.8000 should observe the price actions in the next few hours. If a resistance range of $0.7700 to $0.7750 could be broken through, chances are XRP could be headed for further gains.
Looking at the Technical Indicators:
- MACD — the MACD indicator is showing a bullish trend
- Volume — Ripple’s volume has held steady despite price continuing to fluctuate
- Major Support Level — $0.7550
- Resistance Level Range — $0.7700 to $0.7750
Featured Image: twitter