Eternal TokenEternal Token is new. Very new. It was created in June of this year and began listing on Coinmarketcap.com in August. It currently ranks as the 50th top coin in the world. At its birth, it was valued at $0.072 per coin, however, in the last week, something very exciting has happened with this coin. In general, the token has gained more than 640% in a 4-day period, and now, XET will cost you $2.38 per coin. But let's take a look at the technicals first. What is Eternal Token?
- Eternal Token (XET) is a proxy token that can be exchanged with Eternal Coin (XEC).
- Eternal Coin (XEC) is a digital currency, but it is controlled by Japanese Atom Solutions at a ratio of 1:10.
- Therefore, XEC is not a decentralized coin alá Bitcoin or Ethereum but rather is centralized.
- XET, when exchanged with XEC, can then be exchanged with regular cryptocurrencies.
- XEC can’t be acquired via any unauthorized exchanges throughout the world.
- To solve this, XET has been developed to be listed and tradable with various currencies on global exchanges.